Superschaft - 11/32"-9/32" Weighted Spruce Taper Shafts
Wooden shafts from Superschaft.
- Made from high quality German spruce.
- Rolled multiple times for a perfectly round shaft.
- Optimal for primitive and lighter poundage models, but also for those looking for faster arrow speeds offered by relatively lighter GPI and improved strength to weight ratio.
- Shafts made from a single piece of wood are kept together throughout the production process - meaning even sets that have not been weight checked are closer matched.
- Sustainable production with raw materials produced close to manufacturing point.
- Made in Germany.
- Material: Spruce
- Diameter: 11/32" point end tapering to 9/32" nock end
- Weight tolerance: ±1gram
- Uncut length (approx): 32"
- Included components: None
- Optimal for: Traditional archery of all types.