The Fairweather - Finger Tab (excluding spacer ring)
The Fairweather Finger Tab is made from lightweight Urethane plastic and Urethane rubber.
The tab comprises of two plates which lock the leather in place by sandwiching the leather between them. This removes the need to apply multiple screws as in other tab designs. Each tab comes with three pieces of leather, giving you the option of shooting either 2 or 3 pieces as you prefer.
The tab plates come in three sizes, Small, Medium and Large all with identical leather positioning pins thus allowing different size leathers to be used on the same plate.?
The Fairweather tab is made from an extremely durable yet very soft Kangaroo leather for both the string face and backing. Kangaroo leather allows for an excellent string feel and the uniform direction of the fibres in the leather offer more consistency on the shot.
It is recommended to wet the leather pieces with warm water when new and shooting the tab in, as this will help the leather take a set and speed up shooting in. The leather will dry out soon enough, but the fold that is left by the string will be much better formed than if left dry.
The Spacer/Ring attaches to the Middle Finger and is available in 1mm incremental sizes from the smallest at 17mm to the largest at 25mm diameter. The spacer/ring is formed from medium/soft density urethane rubber and is formed as one complete covering of the spacer.
- Component part for highly customisable Fairweather finger tab.
- High-performance finger tab, popular with international Olympic archers.
- Tab made for performance and comfort.
- Plates made from lightweight urethane plastic.
- Three sizes are available for the best fit.
- Plates set includes 3x kangaroo leather facing/ backing material in the appropriate size.
- All plate sizes are compatible with all leather sizes for extra customisation. Alternative sizes of leather can be purchased separately. See related items below.
- This product code is for the plate and facing material only. Please purchase the Spacer Ring separately at Click Here