The Grizzly is a legendary bow that has been proving itself since 1950. To this day, it’s a highly valued partner for many traditional shooters. Mr. Bear made the last change to the Grizzly in 1964, and this value-priced bow continues to provide big performance that goes easy on the budget. Whether you’re new to traditional archery, or a long-time expert, the Grizzly is a sure shooter for your skill level.
The 1-piece riser is crafted from red Hard-Rock Maple and features limbs overlaid with clear maple backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass.
- Classic design unchanged since 1964.
- Built for unchanging accuracy.
- Bow that won't disappoint whatever your skill level.
- Red Dymondwood® one piece riser design.
- Clear maple limbs overlaid with high strength black fibreglass.
- Versatile 58" AMO length
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and leather side plate
- Made of FutureWood
Attention: we would like to inform you that Special Order items of this Bear Archery traditional bow, generally have a delivery time of ≥12 months. However certain sizes are available with a 5-7 day delivery, please contact us for availability on 01202 749565.
No customer comments for the moment.