Uukha - Xpro2 Recurve Riser (ILF, 25"/27")
PERFECT SYNTHESIS OF CARBON MOLDING AND CNC MACHINING!
With Monolith C HM technology applied to risers, you get the best material ever used to make risers: Carbon is the lightest, the stiffest, strongest, and most efficient for vibrations damping.
When ordering, please select the colour and the grip type too.
- Every insert is placed in CNC machined housings to guarantee a perfect alignment.
- Mass distribution and reinforcements location result on numerous optimisations to end with an impressive stability and overall balance.
- Weight remains low to let anyone play with additional 5/16 weights in dedicated bushings on the riser or on the stabilizer.
- Size 25"/27"
- Weight: Xpro25'' - 1125g; Xpro27'' - 1250g
- Carbon rate 100%
- New pocket with a single bolt for easy and reliable adjustment.
- New magnetic clicker extension: strong and simple.
- New tiller bolts with a cylindrical guide for accuracy, equipped with spherical dovel to follow limb orientation.
- Recess to get clicker perfectly flush with the window.
Uukha exclusively works with pre preg unidirectional fibres used in most advanced areas such as Formula 1.
They cut the prepreg with a CNC cutter, and stack the shapes in a high precision mould, and then apply heat and pressure to reach high compression in the material.
Xpro riser comes standard with a Carbon Matt finish. Please note, risers with glossy and colour finish costs extra.