Win & Win - Wiawis TW Brace Pro Tool
Set up your bow at full draw!
The best way to check the alignment of the limbs along with your handle is when the bow is put at full draw. Win & Win have created a great tool to achieve it. The Wiawis TW-BRACE allows a safe setup of your bow and requires no other person than you.
Please follow carefully the following steps:
- The TW-Brace must be adjusted as short as possible. Then turn the center section approwimately halfway to make the rotation easier.
- Place the string onto the TW-Brace, just below the nocking point. Align the string and the groove, and fit the string into the groove.
- Hold the grip of the bow with one hand and draw it carefully until both parts fit securely from the string to the pivot point of the handle.
- Make sure the TW-Brace comes perpendicularly from the bow, then increase the length of the draw by rotating the center section.
- The TW-Brace is being set with 1" increments as the first increment/dot indicates a length starting at 24 inches from the string to the pivot point.
- Now you can set the alignment of your limbs in all safety.
Caution: Do not draw over 29 inches (over the red dot) or the TW-Brace could collapse. At any draw length, the TW-Brace stores a significant amount of energy which, if suddenly leaked, could injure the user AND damage the bow. Do not bump or dislodge the TW-Brace when in use and always shorten the TW-Brace by rotating the center section before removing it from the bow.