Win & Win - Winex 2 Carbon Recurve Limbs
The secret of the smooth performance of the new Winex limb lies in its high-tech honeycomb/foam core and torsion make up. Win & Win call it the HF factor.
45 degrees carbon system increases shooting stability providing superior anti-twist properties.
The barrelled bottom design also creates effective shock absorption and increases accuracy by removing unnecessary movement.
The HF limbs handle all weather conditions - hot, humid, drizzly or icy - Winex maintains that sweet smoothness that all recurvers want. From the Olympic archer to the average club person who wants only the best limbs.
Win & Win Winex carbon limbs suit
- Win & Win Risers
- Sebastien Flute or SF Risers
- Hoyt Grand Prix Risers but not Hoyt Formula Risers
- Samick recurve Risers except Progress 2
- Any other risers with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
Win & Win Winex Limbs come in 3 sizes
- Long 70" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Medium 68" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Short 66" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Please specify size and weight
- Limbs come in a strong cardboard box and are protected in Limb Covers with plush lined insides and velcro flaps to secure limbs
Winex are finished in a pearly gray colour.
If you want the best, buy Win & Win Winex Honeycomb/Foam (HF) Royal Cross Carbon Limbs.